Due to COVID-19 pre-registration is required for all studio classes.
All class passes are non-refundable & non-transferable
- RI Department of Health is allowing us to reopen with limited attendance and extra spacing between each mat.
- All studio classes are pre-register only – no cancelations!
- You don’t have to wear a mask/face covering while on your mat (however, you must wear one when you enter and leave the studio).
- You must remain on your mat until the class is over and officially ended by the instructor.
- Please do not come to class if you feel sick or have been in contact with anyone recently sick.
- Please wash your hands before and after class (we have 2 bathrooms that are cleaned before each class).
- We are not allowed to have any rental mats or blocks during this re opening phase so please bring your own.
- All students must sign and fill out the release form on our cork board and leave a contact phone number.
- Hopefully, these safety policies will be short lived and we will be able to lift some of them as we come out of phase 2 and into phase 3.
- 10 Class Pass
- Good for 12 months
- Student 10 Class Pass
- Available for purchase only at the studio.
Special pricing reserved for students/Active-Duty Military/Seniors(65+ years old)
Good for 12 months
- 30-Day Pass
- 30 class maximum